WHAT I AM DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE:
- Following the Guidelines and Risk Assessments put in place by both Body Control Pilates Association and The Assembly Rooms which are based on current Government guidelines for exercise within an indoor environment. If you would like a copy of the risk assessment please email me.
- Mats will be spaced at a minimum of 2m apart.
- All touch point surfaces including the floor will be sanitised before and after each class.
- Sanitiser and washing facilities provided.
- Tactile cueing is not allowed, therefore I will be keeping my distance from you.
- Monitor my own health as per the guidelines.
- Issuing COVID Questionnaires to comply with the NHS Test and Trace service
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO KEEP YOURSELVES & OTHERS SAFE:
- Mandatory completion of the Covid-19 Questionnaire before your first class. Returned via email to me.
- Monitor your own health and do not attend class if you feel at all unwell.
- Always maintain a safe distance from your fellow class mates.
- Sanitise or wash your hands on arrival and departure.
- Face coverings are currently not mandatory for exercise as we are 2m apart but you are welcome to wear one. However, be mindful of the effect it may have on your breathing.
- Arrive dressed for class – no changing facilities availability during this period.
- Keep extra personal items to a minimum.
- BYO equipment eg, head cushions, massage balls. You are also welcome to bring your own mat. Although I will provide mats. You may bring your equipment in a bag to class.
- Class will be open 10mins before the start time to allow safe entry for everyone. Please do not crowd the entrance when removing your shoes.
- Please leave promptly to allow for full cleaning before the next class. Chatting to be done outside!
- Class swaps are temporarily suspended.